Emily J Moore, “Mental Block”, Mixed Media, 11 by 14 inches (Matted and Framed to 16 by 20 inches), 2014.

Contact artsales@1AMSF.com for pricing and availability.

"Pale Blue Eyes" (For Lou). This will be at @helikongallery for "Volume" opening on November 1st. The artwork going into this show is from 3 dozen amazing artists and I’m so proud to be showing alongside each of them. 100% of the profits go towards the support of the arts (meaning that 60% goes directly to the artist and 40% will be donated to Colorado Public Radio’s OpenAir music station.) AND EVERY PIECE IS ROUGHLY PRICED FROM $50 to $250!! You can’t beat those prices for original artwork! It is going to be a pretty cool night. Hope to see you there!!!๐Ÿ’™

#WIP shot of “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” for @helikongallery #Volume #exhibition this November 1st from 6-10 PM. Hope to see you all at the opening! It is pretty awesome, the gallery will be donating 40% of all sales to #coloradopublicradio and #OpenAir, the other 60% goes straight to the artist! Support the arts, music and visual, by coming to this show! #workinprogress #progress #process #drawing #lucyintheskywithdiamonds #graphite #ink #marker #watercolor #mixedmedia #thebeatles #illustration #emilyjmoore #helikon #gallery #volume

I painted a skull today after work. #thuglife #notreally #andididntevengetpaintonmynewsweater

#WIP #detail look at a #progress shot of a new painting. I’ve usually painted on top of patterns and decided that I it would be a fun challenge to reverse the process. Did a grisaille underpainting to start and an glazing now. More opaque additions to come. Big thanks to @jojo_fickling for being my lovely model and amazing friend(stalker๐Ÿ˜‰)!!

SALE on etsy, or message me to BARTER/TRADE! #barter #trade #sale #etsy #emilyjmoore #newcontemporary #art #illustration #skeleton #skull #acrylic #graphite #ink #popsurrealism #lowbrow #popart #fineart #art #artist #paint #draw

Emily J Moore

"Fractured Psyche"

Mixed Media (Acrylic, Oil, ย and Wallpaper) on Panel

11 by 14 inches

2014

Contact emily@emilyjmoore.com for pricing and availability. ย 

$100 Right now on Etsy, shop name: emilyjmoore. #skull #skeleton #originalart #newcontemporary #painting #oilpaint #polkadot #dot #illustration #originalart #supportart #buylocal #denver #denvercolorado #colorado

Please, come to my opening tonight! @helikongallery from 6-10PM ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› (at Helikon Gallery & Studios)

TOMORROW!!! Join me for the opening of “Denizen II” from 6-10PM @helikongallery! #helikon #denizen #firstfriday #denverart #painting #popsurrealism #realism #mixedmedia #portrait #illustration (at Helikon Gallery & Studios)